Abubakar Tafawa Balewa University(ATBU) Post UTME Registration 2022/2023
The University was established in 1980 Northeastern part of Nigeria. it is located in Bauch state and has several courses to offer
ATBU Post UTME Form 2022
This is to inform the general public that the Abubakar Tafawa Balewa University (ATBU) Post UTME registration 2022/2023 has commenced.
Requirement for ATBU Post UTME Registration 2022/2023.
- Interested applicants must have made Abubakar Tafawa Balewa University their 1st Choice in the 2022 jamb.
- A minimum score of 180 for other courses and 230 for medicine to qualify for the screening exercise.
- Five (5) credits in O’level results including English and Mathematics.
How to Apply for ATBU Post UTME
- Interested applicants should click on the link https://portal.atbu.edu.ng/screening/
- Create an account.
- Enter a valid email address.
- Enter password.
- A verification email will be sent to continue registration.
- Enter the verification code and submit.
- The applicants will be asked to generate an RRR number to make payment.
- Applicants will make a payment of N2000 naira either by debit card or make payment in any bank.
- Once payment is made candidate must go back to the website.
- Click on verify payment.
- Type the RRR pin and click on confirm payment.
- Once payment is successful.
- Fill out the Application form.
- Chose a prospective department.
- O’level result is required including the type of exam, year of result, and scratch card details.
- submit the application form when sure that all details are correct.
- Uploaded passport photographs of applicants.
- Print application form.
- Bring the application form and photocopies of documents on the screening date.
Note: All applicants have until August 2022 to change course.