Atiba University Post UTME Registration 2022/2023
Atiba University was established in 2017.It is in Oyo state and has various campuses across the state.
Atiba University Post UTME Form
Atiba University Post Utme registration 2022/2023 has commenced.
Requirement for Atiba University Post UTME Registration 2022/2023
- Interested applicants must have made Atiba University their 1st Choice in the 2022 jamb.
- A minimum score of 140 to qualify for the screening exercise.
- Five (5) credits in O’level results including English and Mathematics.
How to Apply for Atiba University Post UTME
- Interested applicants should click on the link:https://www.atibauniversity.edu.ng/
- Follow the guidelines on the university’s website.
- To log in click on the link:https://www.atibauniversity.edu.ng/index.php/admission
- To log in use your jamb registration number as your username.
- Click on generate an invoice for 2022/2023 post utme
- Make a payment of N2,000 naira in a commercial bank.
- Once payment is done and confirmed, log in and verify your details.
- Fill out the Application form.
- O’level result is required including the type of exam, year of result, and scratch card details.
- submit the application
- Make sure that all details are correct.
- Uploaded passport photographs of applicants.
- A text message will be sent to confirm the successful application.
- Bring the application form and photocopies of documents and the screening schedule of the exam on the screening date.