Bells University of Technology Post UTME Registration 2022/2023
Bells University of Technology was established in 2004. Its motto is Only the best is good for Bells. It’s located at Ota, Ogun State.
Bells University of Technology Post UTME Form
Bells University of Technology Post Utme registration 2022/2023 has commenced.
Requirement for Bells University of Technology Post UTME Registration 2022/2023
- Interested applicants must have made Bells University of Technology their 1st Choice in the 2022 jamb.
- A minimum score of 160 to qualify for the screening exercise.
- Five (5) credits in O’level results including English and Mathematics.
How to Apply for Bells University of Technology Post UTME
- Interested applicants should click on the link:https://www.bellsuniversity.edu.ng/
- Follow the guidelines on the university’s website.
- To log in click on the link:https://www.bellsuniversity.edu.ng/admissions/undergraduate-study/
- To log in use your jamb registration number as your username.
- Make a payment of N5,000 naira in a commercial bank approved by the university.
- Once payment is done and confirmed, log in and verify your details.
- Fill out the Application form.
- O’level result is required including the type of exam, year of result, and scratch card details.
- submit the application
- Make sure that all details are correct.
- Uploaded passport photographs of applicants.
- A text message will be sent to confirm the successful application.