Benson Idahosa University Post UTME Registration 2022/2023
Benson Idahosa University was established in 2002. Its motto is Excellence with Godliness. It’s located at Ugbor Road,GRA,Benin City Edo State and has various campuses across the state.
Benson Idahosa University Post UTME Form
Benson Idahosa University Post Utme registration 2022/2023 has commenced.
Requirement for Benson Idahosa University Post UTME Registration 2022/2023
- Interested applicants must have made Benson Idahosa University their 1st Choice in the 2022 jamb.
- A minimum score of 180 to qualify for the screening exercise.
- Five (5) credits in O’level results including English and Mathematics.
How to Apply for Benson Idahosa University Post UTME
- Interested applicants should click on the link:https://www.biu.edu.ng/
- Follow the guidelines on the university’s website.
- To log in click on the link:https://admissions.biuportal.net/
- To log in use your jamb registration number as your username.
- Fill out the Application form.
- O’level result is required including the type of exam, year of result, and scratch card details.
- submit the application
- Make sure that all details are correct.
- Uploaded passport photographs of applicants.
- A text message will be sent to confirm the successful application.
- Bring the application form and photocopies of documents and the screening schedule of the exam on the screening date.