Claretian University of Nigeria Post UTME Registration 2022/2023
Claretian University of Nigeria was established in 2016. Its motto is Redeeming the future through Education. It’s located at Old Nekede Rd Umualum, Imo State.
Claretian University of Nigeria Post UTME Form
Claretian University of Nigeria Post Utme registration 2022/2023 has commenced.
Requirement for Claretian University of Nigeria Post UTME Registration 2022/2023
- Interested applicants must have made Claretian University of Nigeria their 1st Choice in the 2022 jamb.
- A minimum score of 140 to qualify for the screening exercise.
- Five (5) credits in O’level results including English and Mathematics.
How to Apply for Claretian University of Nigeria Post UTME
- Interested applicants should click on the link:https://claretianuniversity.edu.ng/
- Follow the guidelines on the university’s website.
- To log in click on the link:https://portal.claretianuniversity.edu.ng/students/newapplicant
- To log in use your jamb registration number as your username.
- Make a payment of N10,000 naira in a commercial bank approved by the university.
- Once payment is done and confirmed, log in and verify your details.
- Fill out the Application form.
- O’level result is required including the type of exam, year of result, and scratch card details.
- submit the application
- Make sure that all details are correct.
- Uploaded passport photographs of applicants.
- A text message will be sent to confirm the successful application.