Cross-River State University (CRUTECH) Post UTME Registration 2022/2023
Cross-River State University (CRUTECH) was established in 2002. Its motto Technology for human advancement. It is in Calabar , Cross-river state and has various campuses across the state.
CRUTECH Post UTME Form 2022
Cross-River State University (CRUTECH) registration 2022/2023 has yet to commence.
Requirement for CRUTECH Post UTME Registration 2022/2023.
- Interested applicants must have made Cross-River State University (CRUTECH)) their 1st Choice in the 2022 jamb.
- A minimum score of 160 qualifies for the screening exercise.
- Five (5) credits in O’level results including English and Mathematics.
How to Apply for CRUTECH Post UTME Registration
- Interested applicants should click on the link:https://www.crutech.edu.ng/
- Follow the guidelines on the university’s website.
- To log in click on the link: https://portal.crutech.edu.ng/prospective_student
- To log in, type your jamb registration number as your username.
- Click on generate an invoice for 2022/2023 post utme
- Make a payment of N2,000 naira in a commercial bank.
- Once payment is done and confirmed, log in and verify your details.
- Fill out the Application form.
- O’level result is required including the type of exam, year of result, and scratch card details.
- Submit the application.
- Make sure that all details are correct.
- Uploaded passport photographs of applicants.
- A text message will be sent to confirm the successful application.
- Bring the application form and photocopies of documents and the screening schedule of the exam on the screening date.