Ebonyi State University (EBSU) Post UTME Registration 2022/2023
Ebonyi State University (EBSU) was established in 1999. Its motto Knowledge, Character and Service. It is in Abakaliki, Ebonyi state and has various campuses across the state.
EBSU Post UTME Form 2022
Ebonyi State University (EBSU) registration 2022/2023 has yet to commence.
Requirement for DELSU Post UTME Registration 2022/2023.
- Interested applicants must have made Ebonyi State University (EBSU) their 1st Choice in the 2022 jamb.
- A minimum score of 120 qualifies for the screening exercise.
- Five (5) credits in O’level results including English and Mathematics.
How to Apply for EBSU Post UTME Registration
- Interested applicants should click on the link: https://ebsu.edu.ng/
- Follow the guidelines on the university’s website.
- To log in click on the link: https://ebsu.edu.ng/utme_procedure.php
- To log in, type your jamb registration number as your username.
- Click on generate an invoice for 2022/2023 post utme
- Make a payment of N2,000 naira in a commercial bank.
- Once payment is done and confirmed, log in and verify your details.
- Fill out the Application form.
- O’level result is required including the type of exam, year of result, and scratch card details.
- Submit the application.
- Make sure that all details are correct.
- Uploaded passport photographs of applicants.
- A text message will be sent to confirm the successful application.
- Bring the application form and photocopies of documents and the screening schedule of the exam on the screening date.