Federal College of Education Kano Post Utme Registration 2022/2023
Federal College of Education Kano was established in 1965. it is located in Kano State.
Federal College of Education Kano Post UTME Form 2022
This is to inform the general public that the Federal College of Education Kano 2022/2023 post-utme has commenced.
Requirement for Federal College of Education Kano Post UTME Registration 2022/2023
- Interested applicants must have made the Federal College of Education Kano their 1st Choice in the 2022 jamb.
- A minimum score of 80 qualifies for the screening exercise.
- Five (5) credits in O’level results including English and Mathematics.
How to Apply for Federal College of Education Kano Post UTME
- Interested applicants should click on the link:https://fcekano.edu.ng/
- Follow the guidelines on the university’s website.
- Click on the link:https://www.fcekano.edu.ng/admissions/welcome
- To log in, type your jamb registration number as your username
- Click on generate an invoice for 2022/2023 post utme
- Fill out the Application form.
- O’level result is required including the type of exam, year of result, and scratch card details.
- Submit the application
- Make sure that all details are correct.
- Upload passport photographs of applicants.
- A text message will be sent to confirm the successful application.