Federal University Birnin-Kebbi(FUBK) Post UTME Registration 2022/2023
Federal University Birnin-Kebbi(FUBK) was established in 2013 by the federal government and its motto is on pursuit of excellence. It is in Birnin- kebbi capital of kebbi state Northern part of Nigeria and it has various campuses in the state.
FUBK Post UTME Form 2022
This is to inform the general public that Federal University Birnin-Kebbi(FUBK) registration 2022/2023 has commenced from 30th June to 31st July 2022.
Requirement for FUBK Post UTME Registration 2022/2023.
- Interested applicants must have made Federal University Birnin-Kebbi(FUBK) their 1st Choice in the 2022 jamb.
- A minimum score of 160 to qualify for the screening exercise.
- Five (5) credits in O’level results including English and Mathematics.
How to Apply for FUBK Post UTME
- Interested applicants should click on the link https://fubk.edu.ng/
- Follow the guidelines on the university’s website.
- Once logged in click on the link: https://portal.fubk.edu.ng/
- To log in, type your jamb registration number as your username.
- Select Post Utme .
- Make a payment online or generate RRR and make payment in a commercial bank.
- Fill out the Application form.
- O’level result is required including the type of exam, year of result, and scratch card details.
- After filling out the form click on add online ticket payment and pay the sum of N2,000 naira.
- submit the application form when sure that all details are correct.
- Uploaded passport photographs of applicants.
- A text message will be sent to confirm the successful application.
- Bring the application form and photocopies of documents and the screening schedule of the exam on the screening date.