Gombe State University (GSU) Post UTME Registration 2022/2023
Gombe State University (GSU) was established in 2004. Its motto Primus Inter . It is in Gombe state and has various campuses across the state.
GSU Post UTME Form
Gombe State University Post Utme registration 2022/2023 has yet to commence.
Requirement for GSU Post UTME Registration 2022/2023.
- Interested applicants must have made Gombe State University (GSU) their 1st Choice in the 2022 jamb.
- A minimum score of 160 and 200 for medicine and surgery to qualify for the screening exercise.
- Five (5) credits in O’level results including English and Mathematics.
How to Apply for GSU Post UTME
- Interested applicants should click on the link: https://gsu.edu.ng/
- Follow the guidelines on the university’s website.
- To log in click on the link: https://gsu.edu.ng/home/admissions/
- To log in, type your jamb registration number as your username.
- Click on generate an invoice for 2022/2023 post utme
- Make a payment of N2,000 naira in a commercial bank.
- Once payment is done and confirmed, log in and verify your details.
- Fill out the Application form.
- O’level result is required including the type of exam, year of result, and scratch card details.
- submit the application
- Make sure that all details are correct.
- Uploaded passport photographs of applicants.
- A text message will be sent to confirm the successful application.
- Bring the application form and photocopies of documents and the screening schedule of the exam on the screening date.