NOK University Post UTME Registration 2022/2023
NOK University was established in 2019. Its motto is Knowledge for Excellence. It’s located at Kachia Kaduna State.
NOK University Post UTME Form
NOK University Post Utme registration 2022/2023 has commenced.
Requirement for NOK University Post UTME Registration 2022/2023
- Interested applicants must have made NOK University their 1st Choice in the 2022 jamb.
- A minimum score of 160 to qualify for the screening exercise.
- Five (5) credits in O’level results including English and Mathematics.
How to Apply for NOK University Post UTME
- Interested applicants should click on the link:https://nuk.edu.ng/
- Follow the guidelines on the university’s website.
- To log in click on the link:http://portal.nokuniversity.org/
- To log in use your jamb registration number as your username.
- Make a payment of N2,000 naira in a commercial bank approved by the university.
- Once payment is done and confirmed, log in and verify your details.
- Fill out the Application form.
- O’level result is required including the type of exam, year of result, and scratch card details.
- submit the application
- Make sure that all details are correct.
- Uploaded passport photographs of applicants.
- A text message will be sent to confirm the successful application.