Oyo State College of Health Science and Technology(OYSCHST) Post UTME Registration 2022/2023
Oyo State College of Health Science and Technology(OYSCHST) was established in 1933. It is in Ibadan capital of Oyo state and has various campuses across the state.
OYSCHST Post UTME Form
Oyo State College of Health Science and Technology(OYSCHST) Post Utme registration 2022/2023 has commenced.
Requirement for OYSCHST Post UTME Registration 2022/2023
- Interested applicants must have made Oyo State College of Health Science and Technology(OYSCHST) their 1st Choice in the 2022 jamb.
- A minimum score of 160 to qualify for the screening exercise.
- Five (5) credits in O’level results including English and Mathematics.
How to Apply for OYSCHST Post UTME
- Interested applicants should click on the link:https://www.oyschst.edu.ng/
- Follow the guidelines on the university’s website.
- To log in click on the link:https://www.oyschst.edu.ng/oyschst/admissionrequirement.
- To log in use your jamb registration number as your username.
- Click on generate an invoice for 2022/2023 post utme
- Make a payment of N2,000 naira in a commercial bank.
- Once payment is done and confirmed, log in and verify your details.
- Fill out the Application form.
- O’level result is required including the type of exam, year of result, and scratch card details.
- submit the application
- Make sure that all details are correct.
- Uploaded passport photographs of applicants.
- A text message will be sent to confirm the successful application.
- Bring the application form and photocopies of documents and the screening schedule of the exam on the screening date.