Summit University Post UTME Registration 2022/2023
Summit University was established in 2015. It’s located at Offa, Kwara State.
Summit University Post UTME Form
Summit University Post Utme registration 2022/2023 has yet to commence.
Requirement for Summit University Post UTME Registration 2022/2023
- Interested applicants must have made Summit University their 1st Choice in the 2022 jamb.
- A minimum score of 160 to qualify for the screening exercise.
- Five (5) credits in O’level results including English and Mathematics.
How to Apply for Summit University Post UTME
- Interested applicants should click on the link:https://www.summituniversity.edu.ng/portal/#/login/
- Follow the guidelines on the university’s website.
- To log in use your jamb registration number as your username.
- Make a payment of N5,000 naira in a commercial bank approved by the university.
- Once payment is done and confirmed, log in and verify your details.
- Fill out the Application form.
- O’level result is required including the type of exam, year of result, and scratch card details.
- submit the application
- Make sure that all details are correct.
- Uploaded passport photographs of applicants.
- A text message will be sent to confirm the successful application.