Taraba State University (TSU) Post UTME Registration 2022/2023
Taraba State University (TSU) was established in 2008. Its motto is Harnessing nature’s gift. It is in Jalingo capital of Taraba state and has various campuses across the state.
TSU Post UTME Form
Taraba State University Post Utme registration 2022/2023 has yet to commence.
Requirement for TSU Post UTME Registration 2022/2023.
- Interested applicants must have made Taraba State University (TSU) their 1st Choice in the 2022 jamb.
- A minimum score of 160 to qualify for the screening exercise.
- Five (5) credits in O’level results including English and Mathematics.
How to Apply for TSU Post UTME
- Interested applicants should click on the link:https://www.tsuniversity.edu.ng
- Follow the guidelines on the university’s website.
- To log in use your jamb registration number as your username.
- Click on generate an invoice for 2022/2023 post utme
- Make a payment of N2,000 naira in a commercial bank.
- Once payment is done and confirmed, log in and verify your details.
- Fill out the Application form.
- O’level result is required including the type of exam, year of result, and scratch card details.
- submit the application
- Make sure that all details are correct.
- Uploaded passport photographs of applicants.
- A text message will be sent to confirm the successful application.
- Bring the application form and photocopies of documents and the screening schedule of the exam on the screening date.