The University of Abuja(UniAbuja)Post UTME Registration 2022/2023
The University of Abuja(UniAbuja) was established in 1988. Its motto is For Unity and Scholarship. It is in the Federal Capital Territory Abuja..
UniAbuja Post UTME Form 2022
This is to inform the general public that The University of Abuja (UniAbuja)registration 2022/2023 is yet to commence.
Requirement for UniAbuja Post UTME Registration 2022/2023.
- Interested applicants must have made The University of Abuja (UniAbuja) their 1st Choice in the 2022 jamb.
- A minimum score of 180 to qualify for the screening exercise.
- Five (5) credits in O’level results including English and Mathematics.
How to Apply for UniAbuja Post UTME
- Interested applicants should click on the link: https://www.uniabuja.edu.ng/
- Follow the guidelines on the university’s website.
- Click on admission and choose undergraduate.
- To log in click on the link: https://portal.uniabuja.edu.ng/index.php
- To log in, type your jamb registration number as your username.
- Verify your details.
- Fill out the Application form.
- O’level result is required including the type of exam, year of result, and scratch card details.
- Make a payment online or generate RRR and make payment in a commercial bank.
- After filling out the form you will be required to make a payment of N2,000 naira.
- Once payment is done and confirmed.
- submit the application form when sure that all details are correct.
- Uploaded passport photographs of applicants.
- A text message will be sent to confirm the successful application.
- Bring the application form and photocopies of documents and the screening schedule of the exam on the screening date.