University of Calabar(UNICAL) Post UTME Registration 2022/2023
The University of Calabar was established in 1975 by the federal government. It is in the capital city of Cross-river State in southern Nigeria. It has other campuses in the state.
UNICAL Post UTME Form 2022
This is to inform the general public that the University of Calabar(UNICAL) registration 2022/2023 begins on 17th June -17th July and the examination starts on the 27th of July 2022
Requirement for UNICAL Post UTME Registration 2022/2023.
- Interested applicants must have made the University of Calabar(UNICAL) their 1st Choice in the 2022 jamb.
- A minimum score of 160 to qualify for the screening exercise.
- Five (5) credits in O’level results including English and Mathematics.
How to Apply for UNICAL Post UTME
- Interested applicants should click on the link https://myunical.edu.ng/post-utme/
- Payment can be made with two(2) options which are: e-transact pin or purchase post-Utme pin online
- E-transact Pin: simply head to any commercial bank pay the sum of two thousand naira (2,000) and obtain the e-transact pin.
- Go back to http://www.myunical.edu.ngn and click on the Utme admission screening link which is above.
- Follow the instructions on the website.
- To purchase a post utme pin online click this link https://myunical.edu.ng/post-utme/webpay/ and pay the sum of 2,000 naira.
- To log in and register
- Use your jamb registration number as username
- Enter the pin you purchased
- Choose the mode of the entrance which is entry mode.
- Follow the guidelines on the university’s website.
- Fill out the Application form and submit it successfully.
- O’level result is required including the type of exam, year of result, and scratch card details.
- submit the application form when sure that all details are correct.
- Uploaded passport photographs of applicants.
- A text message will be sent to confirm the successful application.
- Bring the application form and photocopies of documents on the screening date.