University of Ibadan(UI) Post UTME Registration 2022/2023
University of Ibadan(UI) was established in 1948 by the federal government and its motto is Recte Sapere Fons‘ ( ‘For Knowledge and Sound Judgement’ is also a guiding principle for the university). It is in Ibadan capital of Oyo state of Nigeria and it has various campuses in the state.
UI Post UTME Form 2022
This is to inform the general public that University of Ibadan(UI) registration 2022/2023 has not yet commenced.
Requirement for UI Post UTME Registration 2022/2023.
- Interested applicants must have made University of Ibadan(UI) their 1st Choice in the 2022 jamb.
- A minimum score of 180 to qualify for the screening exercise.
- Five (5) credits in O’level results including English and Mathematics.
How to Apply for UI Post UTME
- Interested applicants should click on the link https://www.ui.edu.ng/
- Follow the guidelines on the university’s website.
- Click on admission and choose undergraduate.
- To log in click on the link: https://admissions.ui.edu.ng/#/
- To log in, type your jamb registration number as your username.
- Verify your details.
- Fill out the Application form.
- O’level result is required including the type of exam, year of result, and scratch card details.
- Make a payment online or generate RRR and make payment in a commercial bank.
- After filling out the form you will be required to make a payment of N2,000 naira.
- Once payment is done and confirmed.
- submit the application form when sure that all details are correct.
- Uploaded passport photographs of applicants.
- A text message will be sent to confirm the successful application.
- Bring the application form and photocopies of documents and the screening schedule of the exam on the screening date.